Title Bar

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Very Awkward Christmas

Have you ever been the victim of an awkward family photo? We'll now, you can be rewarded for your humiliation! Just send me your awkward family Christmas photo! Here's how it works. Find the funniest, most embarrassing, or awkward picture of you and your family at Christmas  ( ok, ok or any other time in your life) and you will receive a free Christmas card template custom made by me! 

It could look like this.....



or this....



Or any other kind of awkward photo you can think of. Keep in mind it can be from ANYTIME in your life. I will be posting them on my blog and the winner will be chosen by YOU! Oh and the picture you send me does not have to be on your Christmas card, but it can be if you want it to - that would make my day ; )

You must e-mail me ( info@everglowphotography.com ) your picture by midnight on November 26th 2010. The winner will be announced on November 27th. 


Here is an example of what your card, could look like. 



So don't delay, send me your awkward family photo today!


3 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! Too funny. You know......I just might dig up that old picture I for sure thought was buried forever. Dean might kill me for resurrecting it, but what the hey. You just might get a kick out of it. ; P

Leah said...

ha that's awesome! you two, just the cutest things ever!!

Arianne Bieber said...

haha! I highly encourage any and all submissions!!! Even if it's just for kicks : )